View Single Post
Old October 5th, 2012, 01:01 PM   #483 (permalink)
reeftivo

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by twospirits View Post
As much as I do not like John Biggs write-ups, I do have to give the man credit for foreseeing the fiasco that Notion Ink was. But that's for another thread to discuss.

But this article he wrote recently was quite interesting and sheds light on the process of how certain online reviewers are able to spit out reviews. Reviews that are detailed and distributed almost at the point of the devices deployment date.

This leads me to believe that with the NYC Oct 24 event fast approaching us, (19 days from now), I wouldn't doubt that the media will be getting the US versions of the Note 2 in their hands a week or two earlier to start their long lengthy reviews on it.

Some tidbits may be leaked, maybe not, but on Oct 24th, Deployment date, I am sure we will see reviews that lead you wondering how they got to test it so thoroughly and so fast on the same day.

As for the battery time length and LTE, Samsung has tweaked it that we all may be surprised.

TS
As for the battery time length and LTE, Samsung has tweaked it that we all may be surprised.

I hope it's a welcome surprise