View Single Post
Old October 5th, 2012, 10:23 PM   #35 (permalink)
Ekring67
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s): Retired HTC EVO 4G with Mik3D RC1 (loved it) Current Samsung Galaxy S3
Carrier: Sprint

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocnbrze View Post
@op i know this may not sound like this is something you want to do. but just to make it easier i would do a full wipe and start over. so basically:
1.nandroid, wipe and flash mik3d.
2.boot up and sign in.
3.download titanium backup and restore your apps w/ tb
4.check the main menu in tb, you should see sd-ext listed with how much is being used and how much free space you have left. if you do not see this then a2sd is not running, especially if you see that none of the apps that you restored were moved. it should show it being used. this is the easiest way in determining what is going on with a2sd. sure getting the a2sd check will also report it, but it is hard to read unless you know what you are looking for.

and since you are partitioned now, you should never use the apps2sd feature that is built into sense. it only moves part of the app and not the whole app. and like you have found out it will break a2sd.

mik3d has a2sd built in so it should move your apps automatically to the card without you having to do anything. just check tb's main screen.
Ya, I'll have to give that some thought before I decide if all this is worth a missing link to an app icon....LOL. However, I did create a nice little stream of comments in this thread.

Ok so I will run the command and try to post the results and report what what TB says
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ekring67 For This Useful Post:
Mikestony (October 5th, 2012), ocnbrze (October 5th, 2012)