Originally Posted by Crashdamage
Why not switch to a Value Plan? You get 2 lines with unlimited talk, unlimited text + 2GB data per line for $100/mo.
I'm still on contract, so I wouldn't be able to switch to a Value Plan would I? If I could switch to a Value Plan right now and save $50 a month, I'll jump right on it.
Also, if I'm going to sign another two year agreement, I would rather get some new phones.
My question is, If I switch to a cheaper classic plan now, I will have to sign another two years. Does this two years affect my upgrades in Feb 2013? Should I wait till Feb 2013, upgrade my phones, then switch plans?