Thread: Flex T9
View Single Post
Old October 9th, 2012, 07:41 AM   #53 (permalink)
elsonjm

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinkerB3ll View Post
As above. Also ensure your keyboard isn't on external memory. Must be internal to be default.
Quote:
Originally Posted by elsonjm View Post
I tried to install this on a replaced HTC One X because the original phone had an issue. The new phone works fine, but can't get it to be the primary keyboard. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Quote:
Originally Posted by elsonjm View Post
I did this initially after download. Again, it doesn't give me the option in an area that can be typed in after a long touch (as such as a select all, copy, paste, ect.) to enable the FlexT9. I have been in the settings and I'm wondering if it is something else somewhere that I either need to enable or turn off with the HTC keyboard. Any help here would be greatly appreciated.

elsonjm

AT&T HTC One X

Follow up with this: Bottom Line Up Front, there was zero issue with the FlexT9 key board, it was operator error on the new phone "HTC One X" with how the keyboard functioned. On my HTC Inspire 4G, you downloaded the keyboard and when you were typing in an allowable space and "long pressed" it would give you an option for input method. On the new HTC One X, when typing there would be a "keyboard icon" at the top; you would then open the notification while typing and select it that way. Again, lesson learned, thanks for all the help guys!

PS: HTC One X doesn't have any external memory options or an option to replace the battery, which are the cons for the phone.

elsonjm