View Single Post
Old October 9th, 2012, 03:36 PM   #21 (permalink)
rsjem1979

Device(s): HTC Evo V 4G - Virgin Mobile
Carrier: Not Provided

So, first off I joined this forum specifically for this issue, since I've had the Evo V 4G for VM for about a week now (upgraded from the Optimus V). I have experienced the "radio interface resource shortage" thing, but it really hasn't bothered me too much. Typically, this is how it goes:

-Hit send in stock messaging app, see the icon that signifies the message is pending
-If it persists, I simply let the screen lock, which triggers JuiceDefender.
-A moment or two later, I'll unlock the screen, the error message will be there, but the message will have been sent. Only twice (in hundreds of messages) have I had to resend.

Granted, there has been an occasional delay (as much as 8-10 minutes) in receiving a message (which I'm only aware of because the stock messenger shows the time the message was sent instead of the time it was received) but I haven't found it as frustrating as many have. It was more my curiosity about the issue that brought me to this forum, and while I'm not what you'd call "technologically savvy", I am capable of following specific directions, so I think at some point I'll go through the steps Leslie Ann and others have posted to eliminate the problem altogether.