View Single Post
Old October 9th, 2012, 07:46 PM   #3 (permalink)
thefowlerfam
AF Contributor
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s): Samsung Galaxy S3 SGH-T999? Rooted w/ resurrection remix kk v5.1.4
Carrier: Metropcs

My baseband says LTE:SCH-R910.ED15....the phone will still get 4G sometimes, but never when I need it. Ill wake up in the morning and it will have 4G. The sales guy at the store by me said that the speeds are just to low and that's why my phone is showing the 3G icon. That's bs cause I did a speed test and on 4G I got 4668 Kbps down and 2867 Kbps up...on 3G I only got 341 Kbps down and 81kbs up. Thats a huge difference. I'm really confused on the whole situation because the 4G works, just only when it wants to. Is it the phone or service? I'm not the type to complain, but I've been dealing with this for 3 months now, I've been told I was a idiot from their *611 customer svc (he got mad because I was doing his job for the most part) and I'm paying for 4G. I'm sorry for complaining, I'm just frustrated. Anyways maybe I can get a discount for the last few months or even better I can get 4G working. I want to say thanks for the help and if anyone has anymore ideas please by all means post them...thanks again