Originally Posted by MaximumOvertro
I had to register just to clear this up.
1. The instructions are confusing
2. By Tu_root file do you mean Tu_root_.zip?
3. SAMSUNG_USB_Driver_for_Mobile_Phones_x86 installs a bunch of folders on my C:/ drive, what do i do with them?
4. I run Odin, I add TransforUltra.ops and the Open Package button is still grayed out.
5. I have a Transform Ultra from Boost and when i press Vol down + camera + power it just asks me if i want to shut it off or put it in airplane mode.
6. To my knowledge there is no yellow light on my phone, only red and blue.
What the hell do i do?
1. how may i ask are they confusing.
2. yes Tu_Root.zip
3. leave them be.
4. on the middle left you will see a checkbox called one package, uncheck it and re check it, the option will become available.
5. you need to have the device completely off before attempting to go into download mode.
6. the yellow like is on the Odin program.
- If i assisted you please hit the "THANKS" Button.
- Do not hesitate to "REPORT" someone if they are breaking the rules!
"Education is not the piling on of learning, information, data, facts, skills, or abilities - that's training or instruction - but is rather making visible what is hidden as a seed. "