View Single Post
Old October 12th, 2012, 09:28 PM   #32 (permalink)
SoulSmilen

Device(s): Note 2 (AT&T) - OG Evo (Sprint) is now a root toy!
Carrier: Not Provided

Biting here, too.

45.5 (I didn't feel right voting in the 35-45 group, should have voted in the 46 age group.. lol) Coming from the OG Evo and a history of other HTC touch screen phones; it's going to be a tough switch for me because of the screen, but the salvation was non-pentile. I still think it's too saturated, but it looks like it's much better than the GS3 and other pentiles. Hopefully I can take it when I hold one in my hand and not backtrack on my justification.

My main reason is the size, not only for reading and browsing, but for texting and emailing, and being able to use forums without my dinky 4.3" screen!! I am such an anal retentive soul that it pains me to see my own typos on a post, and I think those will be less of an issue with the bigger screen. I don't use my laptop anymore, and rarely use the PC; only once a year at tax season, pretty much. LOL I don't want to have to carry a a tablet, too, so this works.

I work as inside technical sales in the petrochem and industrial industry, and yes, this will come in handy for work email and calendar, etc.

And OMG, the S-Pen and multi-tasking... need I say more???