View Single Post
Old October 12th, 2012, 09:40 PM   #1246 (permalink)
nemesys06

Device(s): Vibrant, g2x, epic 4g touch
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by drexappeal View Post
Which models did you have? I don't remember LG ever having released a top tier phone before, on Sprint.

They haven't released anything much on Sprint. The lg rumor my wife had was garbage. But we used to have T-Mobile and i rocked with the g2x (optimus 2x). Nice that it ran stock android, but had lg's camera software. They released an update, took away the nice camera app and left us with a garbage camera without any zoom or any choice of resolution. Couldn't record 1080p video anymore either. Plus it had signal issues, and the Wi-Fi on it sucked. But instead of moving the device forward with the updates, they moved it backwards by taking away features. Horrible decisions, ruined any hopes of me getting their devices. I won't say forever, as i still have nightmares about the Samsung behold 2, and i swear by the galaxy series. I may get an lg device in the future, but an irreplaceable battery and no micro sd slot is definitely not going to do it. They just can't seem to make a top tier device without making ridiculously stupid decisions
The Following User Says Thank You to nemesys06 For This Useful Post:
drexappeal (October 12th, 2012)