View Single Post
Old October 13th, 2012, 11:52 AM   #2 (permalink)
KJohns
ROM/Application Developer

Device(s): HTC One M7, Galaxy S4, Galaxy S 2, Galaxy Tab 2 10.1, and a bunch of older phones i tinker with!
Carrier: T-Mobile

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenT31 View Post
Hey guys,

So I recently got my hands on a Samsung Galaxy S Capitivate with:

Android version: 4.0.3 (ICS)
CyanogenMod version: teamhcksung-KANG-01012012-Captivate
Kernel version: 3.0.8

My main problem is every time I turn on the phone, it goes to the Downloading Screen -- "Please do not turn off Target!!".

So every time I want to use it, I have to first plug it in the charger and click the power button and then everything will go back to normal.

BUT I cannot use the Odin program because the second problem is the USB is not recognized. However after a while, the notification "USB is not recognized" doesn't even show up anymore. I do have USB debugging mode ON (I tried it also on OFF).

I downloaded all possible Samsung Drivers, Kies, etc. Nothing is working for me. BTW, I am using a Blackberry USB cause the phone didn't come with the original.

Do you think it's the cable's fault? Or the phone as well? Please help, thank you!
so the computer doesnt recognize the phone through usb? is that what you mean?

-Henry Ford-