My phone was doing the same mis-timed text messaging thing a couple months ago too. I had a waterlogged phone weeks earlier and thought it was suffering from some delayed after effects as a result.
I put up with it for a day or so and then downloaded the GoSMS app and that fixed it right away. Also as a result, the times started showing correctly in the standard messaging app as well. I can use the standard app without problem, but still use GoSMS for now.
I didn't see anyone post a resolution, so if you're still having problems try that. If it fixed itself for everyone else, I guess it was just a temporary Boost problem.