View Single Post
Old October 15th, 2012, 11:53 PM   #127 (permalink)
Smoothkaos

Device(s): Rooted Galaxy SII (Boost); Rooted ZTE Warp - [RΘM] WOEM
Carrier: Boost

Tigatron, I'm not kidding, the version of this ROM you recently gave me to test is a friggin beast bro. I have not found one single bug and everything is so snappy it's almost as if it has some sort of alien telepathy going on reading my mind. You've already outdone yourself on the theme work but now the performance is 2nd to none on my phone. Holy crap dude! BTW, here's proof of my very first ever 4k benchmark score. Rhetorical cherry is now....finally....popped. No change to SD Read Ahead yet either!

Update: Bugz found Pulled battery and rebooted due to freeze (ironically, it shouldn't be called a freeze since the temp jumped thru the roof for some reason). After reboot, checkboxes NOT sticking and gps toggle is stuck in "on" position where I last left it. Wifi and BT toggled fine though. Checkboxes that aren't staying on is the GPS and WiFi in the location settings as well as none of my keyboards will stay checked. This is a problem I have with LoopySmoothness init.d tweak but I checked and you don't have it installed. *Stumped*
Attached Images
File Type: jpg screenshot-1350357328367.jpg (178.8 KB, 24 views)
Last edited by Smoothkaos; October 16th, 2012 at 03:00 AM. Reason: Update