Thread: General How's the battery life?
View Single Post
Old October 16th, 2012, 02:54 PM   #10 (permalink)
drexappeal

Device(s): G Note 3 Sprint (Jet Black), MoPhoQ Sprint, Mopho Sprint & G Note 8.0 Wi-fi
Carrier: Sprint

Thanked 2,633 Times in 1,760 Posts

This is one of the things that I truly look forward to testing out. I'm big on multi-tasking and even though I've been fine with Android's multi-tasking capabilities, the Note 2 provides exactly what I've wanted for such a long time.

I'd have been happy if the Note 2 could survive 8 hours of consistant multi-tasking (with screen going on and off), but to achieve the amount of time that people have been saying it lasts?...That's amazing (especially considering the 5.5 inch screen).

Going from the EVO to the Photon was already so much better, as far as battery life, but I think this might be the first time that I'm not trying to find ways to conserve battery life (as much). I'm probably going to even attempt keeping GPS on all the time (even if I don't need it on all the time). Now, I can feel completely safe w/ the GPS on, in the event I lose the device and actually use the different tracking programs that I got for free (on sale).