View Single Post
Old October 17th, 2012, 11:28 AM   #1316 (permalink)
drexappeal
AF Addict

Device(s): G Note 3 Sprint (Jet Black), LG G3 Sprint (Gold), MoPhoQ Sprint, Mopho Sprint & G Note 8.0 Wi-fi
Carrier: Sprint

Thanked 2,841 Times in 1,921 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by EarlyMon View Post
Yes, that's the Japanese version but it does show what htc is capable of doing. And Verizon has tried to lock down HTC, and we still got the Hero and Evo, those bracketed the Dinc, and they claimed exclusivity on the GNex but that wasn't as true as they claimed.

And the SGS3 exists on Verizon and elsewhere.

The only maker I see really bowing down to Verizon on that is Motorola.
I totally agree.

Now, what would really be interesting is if Sprint insisted on making a LTEvo X w/ a kickstand! I just wish that HTC would open up their eyes and realize that battery life is WAY more important to people, than they give credit for. Their thinking of "thinner" is more important than "battery life" is so twisted. When I read an article with one of the execs talking about that, I kinda lost faith in HTC a 'bit (after all those years of my being diehard HTC). I loved the LTEvo design, but just wish that HTC would be more forward thinking when they drop their releases. It just seems like once they drop their flagship (which is usually earlier than others), they get outshined by other OEM's offering more powerful devices.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to drexappeal For This Useful Post:
EarlyMon (October 17th, 2012), KOLIO (October 18th, 2012), Orion (October 17th, 2012)