View Single Post
Old October 17th, 2012, 12:38 PM   #1321 (permalink)
drexappeal

Device(s): G Note 3 Sprint (Jet Black), LG G3 Sprint (Gold), MoPhoQ Sprint, Mopho Sprint & G Note 8.0 Wi-fi
Carrier: Sprint

Thanked 2,815 Times in 1,900 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by EarlyMon View Post
I hear you.

I don't think you appreciate the power efficiency of the LTEvo out of the box without babysitting, but I hear you.

My first week with mine, I streamed video for 9 straight hours over wifi from the internet. I average 10% loss per hour with the screen on, on wifi, almost double that for 3G.

I'd be happier with a bigger battery, sure, but let's not go around saying that we don't need kickstand.

And I don't think that anything really outshines the LTEvo in the US right now. The Note surpasses it in some ways, but I contend that's a different class.

It's a game of leapfrog.

The LTEvo surpassed everything at its release.

Every six months, something tops something. I think that you just said that you don't like that HTC is often first to market with new stuff.
Yeah, I'd like them to take a step back, look at the overall industry and hold out their next superphone (after the butterfly j) following a similar model that Samsung took (one phone that will sell big worldwide).

And you know me...any phone with a kickstand has to come into consideration (no cases for me)!
The Following User Says Thank You to drexappeal For This Useful Post:
EarlyMon (October 17th, 2012)