View Single Post
Old October 18th, 2012, 10:03 AM   #1341 (permalink)
KOLIO
AF Contributor

Device(s): HTC ONE M8 | LG G-FLEX/G-PAD 8.3 | LG GOOGLE TV G3 | SAMSUNG GEAR FIT | QUALCOMM TOQ | CHROMECAST
Carrier: T-MOBILE

Thanked 1,533 Times in 1,147 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by EarlyMon View Post
My brother feels that way about his SGS3, I do too with the LTEvo - too light and thin. Otterbox Defender ftw!

I far preferred the Note screen to the SGS3, it wasn't tinted. Looking forward to seeing the Note2!

One other thing I'd like to add to in regards to the size & feel of the latest offerings:

With the trend towards 'Bigger is Better" & considering the NOTE & NOTE2 come w/a storable stylus,why not add a retractable TV/FM antenna (at least an FM antenna)? IMHO, it wouldn't look all that horrible & would save on data usage for those that are on limited data & help out when in a weak/non-existent data/WI-FI situation.
My PHOTON & many others have FM available, but, only works w/wired headsets. Definitely not an option to me, as I have tried wired headsets & for normal everyday use,it's a ridiculous option that's not practical, in today's world of BLUETOOTH connectivity.

I understand that the Asian markets have models that have this available on a few select handsets. Why one of the major manufacturers haven't jumped on this & made it available to the North American market is beyond me.
Last edited by KOLIO; October 18th, 2012 at 10:05 AM.