View Single Post
Old October 19th, 2012, 07:16 PM   #64 (permalink)
twospirits
AF's janitor

Device(s): currently using... Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1, Samsung Galaxy Note II Sony NSZ-GS7 Google TV
Carrier: Sprint

Thanked 4,675 Times in 1,743 Posts
twospirits411@gmail.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by drexappeal View Post
What do you all think about this:

AT&T sounds alarm over Sprint's Clearwire deal - The Hill's Hillicon Valley

I see it as AT&T having sour grapes about Sprint's efforts to block the T-Mobile merger...but, I don't think AT&T has as valid a case here. After all, isn't T-Mobile USA majority controlled by a company that's based in Europe? And Verizon is controlled by Vodafone, right?
I see that as a case of reverse psychology. They are basically letting everyone know that if the deal goes through that the FCC can't really stop AT&T on their next venture.

as for the names and all joking aside, if Softbank does indeed go through with their ambitious plan of overtaking the world telecoms and acquires Sprint, T-Mobile, Clearwire, Metro-PCS, US Cellular, Leap Wireless. I see them going even further and getting Globalstar (largest provider of mobile satellite voice and data services), InterDigital (extensive patent technology) etc among others.

With having so many a true global name might come into play...
Global Wire
Global Mobile
Globalcom
Sontel Wireless
Sontelco
SonNet
TerraCo
Unicom

But Spank still sounds better lol

TS
Members, want to make this place better, just ask the staff. Remember, the "No' is always there, you are just looking for the "Yes". and please read the guidelines, otherwise you may end up in Banlandia.

Google + and twitter user.
Click below for image/list of devices...

Last edited by twospirits; October 19th, 2012 at 07:19 PM.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to twospirits For This Useful Post:
drexappeal (October 29th, 2012), EarlyMon (October 20th, 2012), falconey (October 22nd, 2012), KOLIO (October 19th, 2012)