a few gripes about this game:
1. NO autonomy whatsoever. which means your SIMs do NOTHING on their own. they just stand there until their meters go into the red. using hibernate sleep mode is a must if you have to work most of the day--as it does NOT take long before they're dying....if you got over 5 SIMs to care for--may God have mercy on your soul!
2. the SIMs don't learn anything (see #1)
3. after all the goals are complete and the items are purchased, this game has zero replay value at all.
4. no theme for snow during winter, or holidays. it's always summer and nice in Simtown.
5. the SIMs don't age, they cannot be fired for missing a few days work, and so on.
6. there is absolutely nothing to gain by sending SIMs to work. the money they make is much easier to do by planting/harvesting veggies and fruits. pets can also dig up things.
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (rooted, HyperDrive ROM)
Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 (non-rooted, stock)
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 (obsolete, slow, rooted)
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition