View Single Post
Old October 22nd, 2012, 09:33 AM   #12 (permalink)
Rico ANDROID
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s): GALAXY NOTE 2 .(aka T.E.D.6)....ROOTED!
Carrier: A Bentley Carries Me

Thanked 1,697 Times in 1,262 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickdalzell View Post
a few gripes about this game:

1. NO autonomy whatsoever. which means your SIMs do NOTHING on their own. they just stand there until their meters go into the red. using hibernate sleep mode is a must if you have to work most of the day--as it does NOT take long before they're dying....if you got over 5 SIMs to care for--may God have mercy on your soul!

2. the SIMs don't learn anything (see #1)

3. after all the goals are complete and the items are purchased, this game has zero replay value at all.

4. no theme for snow during winter, or holidays. it's always summer and nice in Simtown.

5. the SIMs don't age, they cannot be fired for missing a few days work, and so on.

6. there is absolutely nothing to gain by sending SIMs to work. the money they make is much easier to do by planting/harvesting veggies and fruits. pets can also dig up things.
Yep, the ONLY way to increase $$ for me was "not" by game standards. I dont assing the jobs but at night "literally", I transfer all of them to the "facilities"... The one on the right is a "haha jailhousel with cells, innner courtyard with growing patches. Once inside, I remove the external door. You can see some of the jail layout in the posts in this discussion. I BETCHA EAGames didnt think'n of THAT!

SO, while I am sleep at nite they work and make MEEE money. if they run out of energy while I literally sleep over nite, these basty nastards cant excape (to their orig home for rejuving).