View Single Post
Old October 22nd, 2012, 04:58 PM   #10 (permalink)
Fahmy2191

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Default Help please?

Alrigty i've been searching the web for about 3 days now looking for guides and even videos to try to fix my issue but apparently my issue is diff from all the rest... so here i go...

I have an Acer Iconia Tab A500 and when i try to power it on it just stays on the Acer screen, When i put a ROM on my SD card and name it "update.zip" and then hold the power key and the volume key it comes up with...
"Erasing Cache before SD update...
SD update cmd: recovery
--update_Package=SDCARD : update.zip

Booting recovery kernel image"

then it just goes to the Android screen where it shows him standing up with the "ball thing" rotating on his "stomach" and then it goes to the dead Android screen... Now there have been a few times where i have put a ROM on the SD card and held power and volume key and it shows the same message then it goes to the Android screen with the rotating ball but there is a loading bar underneeth him but the only few times i've seen the loading bar it freezes and then its almost impossible to get it back to where it seems like there is some progress being made...

I have also tried to hold the power button and the volume key and togle the screen rotatioin switch and when i do that i get a message that says...

"Bootloader v0.03.12-ICS: Starting Fastboot USB download protocol"

I honestly don't know what else to try because like i said i haven't seen the loading bar under the Android in a while so i don't feel like i'm making any progress... Can anyone help me?