View Single Post
Old September 10th, 2009, 10:01 AM   #5 (permalink)
justjimjpc
Premium Member
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s): G1(2ea) 1 rooted, MT3G v1.0, Samsung Vibrant, Samsung III, LG SLATE Tablet
Carrier: T-Mobile

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0bytes View Post
Altho' I have listed a G-1 it is only temporary. I have tested it and can't really use the sliding keyboard and hoped to find a replacement for my rapidly aging Treo650 that was lighter.

The reason I have the G1 is that the MyTouch I had on 14 day trial all of a sudden lost all wifi and broadband access and all attempts of mine and the local T-Mobile folks at the mall can't restart them. (Rooting the phone is not an option for the trial). A replacement MyTouch should be in today or tomorrow.

Are you aware of others who have experienced the same thing? I don't mind being on the cutting edge but don't want to be on the 'bleeding edge'....

-n0bytes

ps anyone know a good scheduler for Android?
Sounds like the radios just die .... we know any hardware can fail .... just hope it isnt on our phone!!! ... Hopefully the replacement with be a solid performer!!
Help Us: Submit FAQ's You have answered over and over! Will add them to OUR FAQ LIB. Check out our FAQ's.... Also Check out our Tag Search. \\\ Running 2 G1's & a MT3G, Vibrant(rooted), Galaxy S: <<< OLD New >>> JUST Samsung S3-32GB & LG GSlate Tablet /// Link for --> G1 Dream ROOT GUIDE ///// Link for --> UN-ROOT GUIDE