View Single Post
Old October 27th, 2012, 07:30 AM   #22335 (permalink)
ryancmatchett
Premium Member

Device(s): VZW Note 3 Retired: LTE Galaxy Nexus, OG Droid and BB Perl
Carrier: VZW

ryancmatchett@gmail.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntimonyER View Post
Bummer Dread.

I agree, do they not look at the market share? Android has a much bigger user-base, and yet its the Apple apps which are given the most focus by many of these companies.
Is there an actual and practical reason for this? Or is it just habit in this tech-age? We were just talking about this the other day. One comment from an avid i-device user was that the i-devices and apps will always sell... But that if the devs don't keep up their app falls to meaninglessness, AND then they can lose their apple dev status.... Whereas with Android, the devs can put out more options, less updates, less work overall and still stay important? Maybe Stigy can comment too? As an avid android and Win user, this is sometimes pretty frustrating!

BTW... Isis is live in Austin, going to have to see about trying to switch out my sim... Wonder if my GNex is even compatible.... And my wife is going to get a new phone next month, so still trying to decide what phone she will like. And whether I can root it quickly enough!