View Single Post
Old October 27th, 2012, 07:44 AM   #22338 (permalink)
MSUgEEk
Premium Member

Device(s): Galaxy Nexus
Carrier: Verizon

Thanked 1,622 Times in 956 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreadnatty08 View Post
Well, figured out what my issue is with my Chromebook order. It's backordered. Look to see it later in November.
Edit: Now I'm reading these glowing reviews on Amazon and BB. Really want this guy!
That stinks Dread!

So completely off-base from this discussion, but the total lack of respect being given to MSU is absolutely unbelievable. If I'm being real, I don't expect a win, but I do think we have all the right personell to pull off an upset if a few things go our way. The line on the game hasn't moved from 24 points all week. I haven't seen a prediction by any national media source of less than a 25 point win for Bama, some in the 30's! Most saying it'll be close for a quarter, maybe a half. They gave Ole Miss more credit than this! I know we haven't played anyone, but geez, outside of Michigan, Alabama hasn't either! In the past, we have been known to implode, but not in recent years. It may happen tonight, but I don't see it. I know the players and coaches are sick of hearing it because us fans sure are.