Originally Posted by Digital Controller
Hey there Marc, lets see if i can help you answer some of these questions
1. Google Play will only show Paid apps when you log in to your new device, so you will have to find all the free apps again, but all paid apps will be kept.
2. I do not have a MAXX, but i have heard great things about the durability of Motorola phones in general, i would still probably suggest to get a case though, i have always been a fan of Speck cases.
3. Make sure all of your contacts are backed up with Gmail, if you have any music make sure it is backed up on Google Music. Otherwise enjoy your new device!
1) is incorrect..... On mine, I can go to the play store and hit menu-my apps-then scroll to the right where it says "all".... It shows every app I've ever downloaded, paid or not... Then I can just click the ones I want to install on the new phone. I've done this several times, I switch phones a lot.
2) I am using a screen protector I got from verizon... It's clear, fits good, and cheap... Also got the shell/holster combo from Verizon but I usually just use my pocket.