View Single Post
Old October 30th, 2012, 05:17 PM   #1941 (permalink)
Sa9aX

Device(s): neoniQ ANDROID 2.3 Smart TV Box
Carrier: Not Provided

Send a message via Yahoo to Sa9aX Send a message via Skype™ to Sa9aX
Default NeONiQ Intelligent TV Box Video Problem

Hi

My Box (V1000) seems to be strange when changing different monitors whether I connected to HDMI, composite & other. At the start when I got the box I connected to my usual TV/Computer Monitor (HD) works ok, set it up, installing software everything worked ok then I decided to move somewhere else like the lounge I got there a big HD TV so I connected to the HDMI socket works ok although didn't like resolution so I went to the setting to fix it to 1080P, so I thought I leave the box there permanently everythink work ok but I couldn't understand why I reset or turn off the box it goes to low resolution everytime I tried to set to PAL mode on the box (Holding reset & Turn on) but doesn't help I can't get to set it to 1080P permanently.
Now the main problem is when I connected the box back to my TV/Computer Monitor (HD), I couldn't get any video at all my Monitor message "no signal" in any sockets (HDMI, Composite, etc), not sure what happened it was working at the start but now there is no video, holding reset & power on & wait still not getting no video, so I moved the box back to big HD TV & I got video, the box now works only my HD TV.
Tried to restore back to old system (2.3.4) using the only way to see video (HD TV), but still video doesn't work on my other monitor (TV/Computer Monitor).

Sal