View Single Post
Old October 31st, 2012, 03:58 PM   #1943 (permalink)
enviro8

Device(s): HTC Desire Phone, Ployer V5 MP5 Player, Enjoy AT1000 TV Box with T119 HiDTV dongle, iMiTo 8" Table
Carrier: Pennytel

Quote:
Originally Posted by okeytheone View Post
Yep, im the same, i ordered another sumvision nano box for a friend, but i got the 1gb box, does anyone know if the geniatech firmware will work, i would really like the linux xbmc running on this, but it wont work.

but i have got xbmc apk version on it at the mo, and its very fast indeed.

so all in all this box is quick as, and if we can get linux xbmc version on this, this will be the ultimate box
Well I have tried the Sumvision Nano firmware on a Geniatech ATV 1000 and it worked well. I have gone back to the MyGica firmware though for ICS (MyGica Enjoy TV productos para Television Digital | Android TV | Smartv | WebTv | Multimedia)

Also the Nano is offering a Geniatech T119 TV dongle and the associated HiDTV app. I therefore assume that the Geniatech firmware is the same as the Nano firmware and are interchangeable. The only difference being the difference in bonus apps for each.

If you decide to load a new firmware, you will lose your apps and settings so back them up before you start.
Last edited by enviro8; October 31st, 2012 at 04:00 PM. Reason: Spelling