View Single Post
Old November 2nd, 2012, 01:20 AM   #3711 (permalink)
DragonSlayer95
Resident Air Bender

Device(s): Moto G, LG G2, Samsung Galaxy S3, Samsung Galaxy S2, HTC Evo 3D
Carrier: Verizon

Thanked 3,297 Times in 2,141 Posts
DragonSlayer8724

Quote:
Originally Posted by treb1797 View Post
I had this same type of situation happen last week. I went into a T-Mobile store to check out the Galaxy Note 2 in person to see if I was going to like it before I preordered it w/ Verizon. Before I knew it I had all 4 employees around me ( 1 of them was a regional manager ), it was as if I was running some type of training class on the device. The whole time all I could think was how sad this must be for them. Here I come in, some guy off the street & I know more about an item they are selling than they do.

In my situation I kind of give them the benefit of the doubt , b/c it was their first day selling the Note 2, but your situation at AT&T is just unacceptable. I mean how long has the S3 been out now.
Well the way I see it, most employees, not all know little to nothing about most new and old devices. Their only concern is getting those new contracts sold for their commission

Just like when me and my gf opened up a new sprint account in Feb. The salesman tried to convince me that the dual core evo 4g is a better phone than the single core evo 3d. Um 3d is a dual core phone......fail

Sent From My Paranoid Evo 3D Using TapaTalk 2
Last edited by DragonSlayer95; November 2nd, 2012 at 01:24 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to DragonSlayer95 For This Useful Post:
treb1797 (November 2nd, 2012)