View Single Post
Old November 3rd, 2012, 10:56 PM   #15681 (permalink)
jmar
Nexican

Device(s): hammerhead, falcon, dream, grouper (Retired: mako, toro, daytona, vivow, inc, aloha, encore)
Carrier: AT&T & VZW

Thanked 3,205 Times in 1,884 Posts
jdmartinez89@gmail.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajdroidx View Post
Really getting irritated by TRWP. I load up the rom, the gapps, flash, go back, load up titanium, flash. System boots, no gapps, no titanium. Every time. Seems it don't cue right or something.

And pressing home don't wake the phone

Why does this phone have such problems with roms!?

Okay, looks like I got things set up:

Rom: Liquid Smooth 2.0 RC7
Kernel: Lean 3.0.49

Got Set CPU (was wondering when I was going to get a chance to use this purchase again) set to Max 1728mhz min 384mhz.

Hope this really extends my battery life. I can go for 2 days with out charging on stock. With CNA I only got a day. Lets see about this one.
Hey brother,

I haven't looked at the root scene for the GS3 but I was thinking about your battery life problems.

You know how the GNex was optimized to run Stock Android? I think the same could be said for the GS3. Maybe it is safe to say that it has been optimized for TouchWiz? Have you tried a/are there ROM/ROMs based on TouxhWiz? It seems you are looking for a Stock Android experience on the GS3 but maybe that doesn't fit your use case for battery life.

Just some thoughts I had for ya.

jmar
My favorite getaway--->Galaxy Nexus Watering Hole