View Single Post
Old November 4th, 2012, 01:44 AM   #1 (permalink)
center311
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Default revert to ICS from Jellybean?

I have a Sprint Samsung Galaxy S3 and I upgraded to Jelly bean recently. I was really excited because I only heard nothing but good things about it. Unfortunately, there are a couple deal breakers for me. First off, in Ice Cream Sandwich I was able to go to settings>sound>auto haptic > then select a particular app and disable the vibrate feature. This was important to me because I have a video player (MX player) that vibrates when in movies, but I can't disable that now because Jelly bean removed this particular function. I guess they want app developers to include vibrate disable themselves, which never happens I've noticed.

Another thing I've noticed is Steam doesn't push notifications properly. If the screen has been locked for more than a couple minutes. Regardless of what push settings in Steam app it won't push messages to me under this circumstance. I was not having these problems with ICS. I'm kinda an Android noob. Can someone point me in a direction so I can downgrade or revert back to ICS? Or am I out of luck until maybe the next update?