View Single Post
Old November 4th, 2012, 10:36 AM   #68 (permalink)
eftaxias

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teknologic View Post
Shouldn't be a problem at all, unlike the old batteries, these ones take very well to top-ups. It is said tho, that these types of batteries perform best between 20-80%
But there's a whole bunch of protection hardwired into them that takes care of things without the need for you to worry about it. I believe it slows charging upwards of 90% and very slowly approaches the relative 100%
The only way you could slightly mess with it was if you'd be fully charging it and then unplugging, plugging back in, turning it on and off all at around 100. That might skew the calibration some, but still not worrisome.
Thank you again friend! Really helped me, because after my problem I was stressed!

But, to be honest, I did not like that after draining my battery I faced this problem! Because charging the battery for 8 hours and have an 6% level... yes its a problem! Trying to use the device with 2% and charging and however it closes... its a problem also! It is very annoying, after draining the battery (for any reason) that you have to Restart it (by pressing the power button 30 seconds) to have a good use after.......

Do you others use only OEM charger or charge with other chargers (always 2A and 5.0 V usb) and other USB cables? I charge with the OEM charger but with another, simple usb cable from eBay.. Will I have any problem?