View Single Post
Old November 6th, 2012, 05:51 AM   #1655 (permalink)
sostym

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

I have been following this thread for a while and I have fount the information provided by the other members informative and valuable. So, thanks guys!

I decided to buy the Huawei U8836D based on the specs and other people's recommendations. I've had the phone for four weeks and I am very happy with it. It is responsive, solid with good battery life (two to three days, depending on usage).

I ordered my phone from Etotalk based on their good pre sales service and I was pleasantly surprised to see the phone on my door step 10 days later! I live in Australia by the way.
However, two application I had requested were not installed. I emailed them and they asked me for a photo! I emailed them back several times and after "mentioning" that I would alert other buyers about their lack of service, they decided to act by sending me links to one of the missing apps with, hopefully, more to follow soon.
I am very happy with my "toy" and I would not hesitate to recommend both the phone and the overall service from etotalk to other users.
Thanks again!