View Single Post
Old November 6th, 2012, 11:29 AM   #102 (permalink)
ElasticNinja

Device(s): Galaxy S3 Mini, ZTE Blade
Carrier: Not Provided

ciaranhurley0@gmail.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzcon View Post
Nice graphs!
No bother. Graphs are pretty fun!

Quote:
Please explain why the separation in the top graph around 1980?
Well basically, there was never a big correlation with regards to the effect of solar activity. Increases in emissions have resulted in more CO2 in our atmosphere, thus more warming.

Quote:
This is around the same time the auto industry implemented catalytic converters to protect the environment.
A bit after the Eighties I guess, but yeah. What's the relevance here?

Quote:
My guess is it coincides with the industrial development in China. I am sure they are concerned with the environment . I also think natural events like wildfires in the US releasing carbon (and there have been several in recent years) as well as other events around the world.
But don't you see, you know that carbon dioxide is causing the Greenhouse effect! You recognise this. I'm sure you know that there has been a big increase in its levels in the atmosphere. You know humans are the ones burning! So why don't you see it? Like.. I can understand. Its not a nice thing. People are often the same when afflicted with serious illnesses.

Quote:
I am just stating my opinion, right or wrong, I never claimed to know it all. Something else is at work, I don't know what it is, but blaming us (humans) can make guys like Al Gore tons of money and money is the root of all evil. My qualifications are I just a regular guy with two eye's and believe what I see, not what I hear or read from the media.
But blaming humans costs far more money than it can earn people, that's the thing. Blaming ourselves is the hardest thing we can do. People never want to accept responsibility. If you commit a foul during a sport, or unbalance the boat while you row, you don't want that. You don't want to have caused the problem. You want it to be some other things fault.
Last edited by ElasticNinja; November 6th, 2012 at 11:33 AM.