Thread: Accessory Keyboard Cover Like This?
View Single Post
Old November 6th, 2012, 01:46 PM   #8 (permalink)
renee0986

Device(s): Samsung Galaxy SII smartphone, Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0, former owner of a Kobo Vox eReader
Carrier: Not Provided

renee0986

IVSOŽ Wireless Bluetooth Keyboard Portfolio Case For Samsung Galaxy TAB 2 P3110 P3100 P3113(Black): Amazon.ca: Electronics

I have bought this one (but from eBay). I find it to be just ok. I think it would be better if there was some sort of fastener to ensure the case stays closed. I like to throw my tab in my purse and go about my day. But I often find that things find their way between the keyboard and the screen of the Tab. This makes me worry that I may damage my screen even with a screen protector installed. Also using this keyboard for any amount of typing isn't very easy. Perhaps over time I will develop a touch for exactly how to type on this device. But now I find that I experience misstrokes or don't get a letter to appear when pressing a key. It seems as though you have to hit the keys at the exact right angle in order for them to work. It is a little better than on screen typing if you have a lot of typing to do but I think it would be better if it wasn't made of a gel-type material but rather made of a hard plastic or something which would be a little more precise to type on.