View Single Post
Old November 7th, 2012, 12:08 AM   #1 (permalink)
sendkeybox
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Default My ps3 controller won't charge????????

ok i turn on my ps3 today for the first time in about 4 or 5 months, i turned it on because i connected my vita to it via remote play. by the way i turned the ps3 on by pressing the button on the console, when after i was done connecting the vita to my ps3 i went to use the controller so i plugged the controller into the ps3 via the usb cord, thats the only way the controller will work when its left plugged into the usb but it will not charge and i checked the battery level indicator on my tv screen all i got was this battery level - i tried a few things i tried the reset button on the controller tried unplugging the controller for 1 minute i also tried plugging the controller into my desktop pc. the red player indicator lights on the top of the controller flash twice when i plug the controller in. apart from that the controller works fine when left plugged in via usb it just doesn't seem to be charging. i haven't done anything to damage the controller like pull the usb cord the wrong way never, i just havent used my ps3 in months. could the battery be gone bad if so could i purchase a battery and if so where?

ps3 controller charger station ps3 move charger station xbox 360 wireless controller charger
Last edited by sendkeybox; November 7th, 2012 at 12:11 AM.