Originally Posted by dr3do
1. boot recovery (CWM) > advanced > wipe cache
2. reboot phone > Root Explorer > delete /data/clipbord/*
3. reboot recovery again > advanved > fix permissions
4. reboot phone > it's fine
I have a few questions from the beginning.
1. I joined this forum because this is the ONLY place with a real solution.
2. I can't link quote a link, so the link that went to rooting the phone should be here. I don't have a GT-I9300, I have a sch-i535. I didn't want to mess things up, so does it matter how I root the phone? I have never root a phone before, so I don't want to break the only phone I have.
3. Do I have to buy the Root Explorer?