View Single Post
Old November 7th, 2012, 11:35 AM   #27 (permalink)
chrlswltrs
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s): Nexus 4 w/ LTE
Carrier: T-Mobile

Thanked 1,785 Times in 1,163 Posts

I would love a dock that has built in wireless charging, I really don't expect one to be made that will work for though.

I've tried a few docks and none work in my Jeep except a heavy duty one I found on eBay. Every other one I tried either falls off my windshield or my phone falls out or both. Not exactly a smooth ride with my off road tires, but I love it and wouldn't trade it for anything. So, I'll just be keeping my current dock.

On another note, got some great news at the Tmobile store. I stopped in the store to see if they would give me any better deal since BestBuy was going to give me a $50 gift card with each upgrade. They said because of my plan I automatically get a $50 mail in rebate with every phone (so $149 per phone), plus they might be able to give me a discount that day since I am upgrading 3 lines this month. Plus, the store I went to can sell them on the 13th if they come in a day early. Oh, almost forgot... They are also going to give me my unlock codes that day so I will have unlocked phones
"Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"

-Patrick Henry, March 23, 1775