View Single Post
Old November 7th, 2012, 01:19 PM   #6 (permalink)
skosha
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

I realize this sounds crazy but if what you are saying is the case, how can it explain that I just once again wiped my phone..factory data reset...and have a completely clear phone with no SD card, no apps downloaded, no gmail account, etc. and I enter a search entry into google and it denies my request saying my phone is sending automated queries. What on earth does that even mean? I can't even find anyone else on the internet that has that specific issue with google on their phone at all. There HAS to be something that is not wiping off my phone from my SD card being in it before or some other connection to my facebook or something. It could be an app that I have downloaded when I first got my phone...even though I keep it to pretty basic games and known apps, but I have used a music downloader program on each phone. The point is, now that it's happened and is affecting my phone, how do I get it to go away with a wipe? I wish someone had a program that could read your phone and report back what the heck it is doing. This is the most frustrating thing and I have been dealing with it for over a year now.

I just keep hearing that its not possible, but it's happening. I'm not some crazy person...I promise!

Should I load my SD card on my computer and try to run virus scan on that? Is there any known facebook virus that could be affecting me? Is "can't access to '/system/csc/ATT/system" normal script during a reset? What is flashing and could this get my phone to reset properly?

Please don't give up on me yet!