View Single Post
Old November 8th, 2012, 10:42 AM   #22743 (permalink)
jhawkkw

Device(s): Nexus 5, HP 14 Chomebook w/ HSPA+, Google Glass, LTE Nexus 7(2013), Chromecast
Carrier: T-Mobile USA

Thanked 6,948 Times in 3,748 Posts

A delayed good morning to all, Tuesday and Thursdays are also so jammed pack with classes, I'm lucky a have a voice at the end of the day and only have this 2 hours lunch period.

Quote:
Originally Posted by halon View Post
Sears will have a 50'' LED Toshiba for $299. I'm thinking that could be an item a lot of people will go after.
That is a killer deal, I might have to do more research on this to see if it's worth the nightmare.

Quote:
Originally Posted by halon View Post
You can buy wine on Amazon now but only if you have Prime.

Starting today, anyone in California, Connecticut, Florida, Idaho, Illinois, Iowa, Nebraska, Nevada, North Carolina, Oregon, Washington, Wyoming and the District of Columbia can get up to six bottles in one order, with a shipping cost of just $10.
What a shame, NY isn't on the list. Probably due to the stupid laws that don't allow non-cooking wines to be sold in supermarkets.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmartino5920 View Post
Good morning friends.

When people in California complain about the weather, I scoff. I hear of you folks weather and know of the weather around the nation and I have to say we are lucky here in Cali.

jmar
I have the same feeling when I hear people talk about the heat down south, though I tend to roll my eyes when people complain about getting snow. There aren't too many metro areas in the US that get more snow than us here in the Buffalo/Rochester/Syracuse area. Guess you tend to shrug off the extreme weather of your particular region.