View Single Post
Old November 8th, 2012, 10:52 AM   #19 (permalink)
skosha
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

unbelievable....I spent 40 minutes getting my phone number changed this morning. They had issues and had to contact higher tech support and delete my AT&T address book feature in order to get the switch to occur. Once it was completed I called my boyfriends phone after a power cycle and confirmed that a new number was active.

Then, just to be extra safe, I got on my computer and went to my gmail account. I exported my contacts only and imported them into a new gmail account that I just created. I did a factory reset on the phone again (still got the same error script). As I was waiting for the new account to sync with my phone it powered off and wouldn't power back on. I pull the battery and SIM (I have no SD card in) and after a minute put them back in. I pulled in my charger (even though I have around 30% still remaining before the power off) and all I can get the phone to do is go to the black screen where it says SAMSUNG. It showed the battery charging a few times, and now nothing. The phone is dead.