View Single Post
Old November 8th, 2012, 12:16 PM   #3 (permalink)
Chinespa
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Angry

That isn't all. She and possibly people she knows run and walk in front of my car. I have a 2006 Jetta 2.5. It is a good looking car so I suspect she may be a con artist. I think she may have accused me of stalking knowing that I would call police on her for the attempts she made to commit fraud against me. I think her idea is to say i stalked her. I think she may be stalking me really and wants to keep me afraid to go to police. It is after all hard to bring justice against a person you don't know the name of. She drives out right in front of my car in parking lots and threatens to call police if you try to confront her (tell her to look where she is going).

I not only want to log my whereabouts for an alibi if I get arrested but I want a dash cam for video evidence against all crimes against me wether intentional or not.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~
Anyone who drives might want to get a dash cam. They can give you some of the best evidence against any careless drivers or con artists. They defend you against crazy people who think they are always right or atleast take out most of the argument over whos fault something was