View Single Post
Old November 8th, 2012, 06:59 PM   #82 (permalink)
johnlgalt
Antidisestablishmentarian

Device(s): Motorola® DROID® BIONIC®
Carrier: VZW

Thanked 1,918 Times in 1,362 Posts
Send a message via ICQ to johnlgalt Send a message via MSN to johnlgalt Send a message via Yahoo to johnlgalt Send a message via Skype™ to johnlgalt johnlgalt@gmail.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnlgalt View Post
I've posted this in another thread before, but this is the rig I built last year with a CPU I originally bought 3 years ago but then could not get enough money together to finish the build.

https://picasaweb.google.com/111546607566425652004/TheBeastV?authuser=0&feat=directlink
I've updated my rig - a little bit.

I bought a new Intel Cherryville 520 SSD (180 GB) and made it my main drive, and relegated my X25-M as a slave drive back on the regular SATA II channel. Best buy had them on sale for $159.99 + tax. A bargain, if you click the link and see hat it is currently going for (not counting eBay auctions).

Using a great little utility called Profile Relocator I've reinstalled Win 7 from scratch and moved the entire User tree for my profile over to the older SSD. Now, I have gobs of space for games, all my regular apps, and my profile is also on a fast SSD.

Win-win situation. I still have the dual 1 TB Barracuda mech drives for storage.

Files for the Motorola® DROID® BIONIC®:
Motorola USB drivers v5.9.0 | Motorola RSD Lite v5.7
My DropBox Referral link