View Single Post
Old November 9th, 2012, 03:45 PM   #21 (permalink)
Marcha

Device(s): Samsung Galaxy Ace GT-S5830
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirSpace View Post
............... They need to stop looking at it like a drug and seeing the medicinal purposes behind it. I mean come on they let alcohol be legal and IMO alcohol is worse how many stories you hear of someone causing an accident and so on cause of weed you can't od on it. What's the sorste that can happen if you smoke to much you fall asleep or eat everything in your refigerator lol
What do you mean by "stop looking at it like a drug". It is a drug! I don't mind if it's legal (I've never used it, by the way), but there are risks involved.
Over here (Netherlands), apart from alcohol tests used for possibly drunk drivers, also drug tests are being developed. It appears that driving under the influence of drugs can be dangerous: concentration and reaction speed drop dramatically. The better the quality (meaning more effect on the mind), the higher the risk, specially when combined with alcohol.
As far as I'm concerned: don't drink alcohol or use drugs when you have to drive or do anything that requires concentration and attention, and watch the frequency of use. Although not formally addictive, you can get used to the pleasant effects and use more and more.
The Following User Says Thank You to Marcha For This Useful Post:
ElasticNinja (November 9th, 2012)