View Single Post
Old November 10th, 2012, 07:50 AM   #2677 (permalink)
kymberlin
*~ Life is Beautiful ~*

Device(s): Samsung Galaxy S3 ROOTED yeah baby!!! Dinc * Loved this phone ! Thunderbolt Htc Rezound
Carrier: Big Red !

Thanked 1,592 Times in 1,206 Posts
kymberlin28@gmail.com

I hate when people use their past circumstances to play victim. Past! It's past people, gone, not here! You can learn a lesson and move on. Nobodies life is perfect. I am (essentially) a single mother of a big family. I pay my own bills, cook, clean, discipline, love, heal, read, book appointments, do homework, give love advice, comfort, scold, and laugh with my children daily (sometimes all before i go to work in the morning) Would life be easier had I not had them...who knows, who cares they are mine and that's it. I went to school while having them, no one gave me an education I earned it. You can't live your life today, if you are always focused on what is past! Grow up, be a responsible adult, take care of business, and stop whining!

You are who you are because THAT'S ALL YOU WANT TO BE!

Ok, whew, feel better!

Oh and 1 more thing..... stop complaining because your fat... get up, cook a meal and move your A$$.... You earned your waistline, and I've earned mine. Through hard work!
Ok ok ok now I'm done lol
The Following User Says Thank You to kymberlin For This Useful Post:
BabyBlues (November 10th, 2012)