View Single Post
Old November 10th, 2012, 12:43 PM   #14 (permalink)
blarelli

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by neiski View Post
Hi there everyone, i would really appreciate some experienced knowledge as i have none when it comes to Android Tabs...! I am looking to buy my twins an Android Tablet each for Christmas. They start school next year so they are nearly four years old... I need something with lots of educational apps, it needs to be quick as i dont want them to get bored too quickly..the latest OS, and with excellent wifi to use the internet... ive had a look at a few on amazon which look great but i really could do with an experts opinion...Im looking to spend about 100 - 120 on each tablet....

It also needs to be something to use an external hard drive to listen to music/films and also something we can use for internet once the kids have gone to bed!

Many Many Thanks in advance

Neiski
What about a kindle fire HD? I want to say they're about 160, and they have an interface that is going to be easier for small children to understand. You will also have access to Amazon's video and music stores, and the amazon android app store, which has plenty of educational apps.