View Single Post
Old November 11th, 2012, 11:31 AM   #470 (permalink)
jasaero

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by dshay View Post
I tend to think this is quite accurate. And this is now becoming oh-so-reminiscent of the Galaxy Nexus pre-release times.... My only fear is that the DNA doesn't sell well and they decide to give it "a bit more time" and 11/27 becomes 12/15 (just for a bit of GNex symmetry....).
BTW, this was almost unknown when the Note II launched. The J Butterfly it's based on had been announced, but nothing of this was hinted at and as far as anyone knew this could have been a next year device. The fact it was basically 100% unofficial until this stuff today and actually will hit before Note 2 means it was always meant to preempt the Note 2 sales. I always knew something like this had to be the reason the Note 2 wouldn't be available until after black friday though.

Go study TMo's network if you don't travel outside it often it's a good deal. Also you will have UMTS roaming on AT&T soon due to their failed buyout. That sharing and a AWS spectrum transfer combined with the MetroPCS buy out will mean TMo is going to be a stronger network than ever in the coming years. They are probably only a year or two away from taking Sprint out of the third spot as all this stuff happens.