View Single Post
Old November 11th, 2012, 11:39 AM   #471 (permalink)
jasaero

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by coreyalan15 View Post
I have a feeling the DNA will sell just like the Intuition, one month after it's out it'll be $50 off.

The DNA can't hold a candle to the Note 2.

~C
I wouldn't go that far. It's a 440ppi extremely high grade display and quad-core Krait processor that should test better than Note 2 in most tests. The 5" even display size means it will be a TINY bit easier to use one handed. The real weaknesses will be battery and mSD expansion only compared to most other devices. Moto has the mSD and bigger batteries, while S3 is battery upgradeable and mSD. The display will probably be nicer than the Note 2 in quality if not size. The bezel on the device seeming might even be a bit better than Note 2. That is huge for one handed use as you goto 5"+ displays.

The Wacom digitizer stuff is ONLY available in the Note 2, so not really something you can expect to see in other devices right away. I am guessing others are licensing it and planing devices with it, but the lack of apps and built in android functionality means it's not just a hardware thing you are doing as it requires lots of effort on the software side also for it to be competitive with samsung.