View Single Post
Old November 11th, 2012, 12:00 PM   #473 (permalink)
jasaero

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpeeeenote View Post
I guess I will have to suffer with my iPhone for a bit longer than I wanted too. I've done research in my area and the only one that has good service is the d bag red guys. So I'm def stuck until I move away from this area. I'm starting to really despise droids!!! I've contemplated with switching to sprint and TMO but I've haven't had good memories with TMO and sprint just won't work
What market is yours? I am DFW so all 4 are totally usable here unless you are way outside into more rural areas.

Some places will be getting a lot better on TMo due to the spectrum transfers from AT&T. Doubtful anything has changed just yet, but they will be expanding in some markets and moving into new ones even related to that transfer. So something to keep an eye one anyhow. Even here in DFW, they went from able to do a meager Sprint like LTE setup to a more complete 10x10 right away with the AT&T stuff. But middle of next year I think is when all the refarming and such of spectrum is really going to get going as they work to light up LTE. No announcements have been made, but figure that is also when AT&T UMTS 3G/4G sharing tends to get turned on.