View Single Post
Old November 11th, 2012, 06:13 PM   #487 (permalink)
rivera02

Device(s): Samsung Galaxy Note 2, Nexus 7, Droid DNA
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasaero View Post
That's good. Guess that's based on the J Butterfly? Didn't know such specifics were released on the DNA, but didn't realize the J Butterfly had deviated from the One line in this respect. That's a good thing.

Now we just need HTC and Moto to do some Wacom licensing or something similar. Really like the capability that adds on the Note 2.
We'll have to wait until it's announced to be sure i guess, but a couple of sites have already reported that it has expendable memory, but yes that's probably an assumption based on the j butterfly having an SD slot. Battery was reported as being 2500 instead of 2020 like the butterfly by those that leaked the earlier photos, but again we'll have to wait and see.
The good thing about it being released on the 20th is that reviewers will be able to put the battery life to the test before the gnote 2 is released so we can all see how it performs in that regard, since that will probably be a major deciding factor to those of us waiting on the note. I for one don't think i can give up the s pen for it, but at least i can check it out beforehand now.