View Single Post
Old November 12th, 2012, 11:42 AM   #85 (permalink)
adi19956

Device(s): HTC Legend, Nexus 7, 16GB
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrlswltrs View Post
Google Clarifies Nexus 4 / 10 Availability: Orders And Shipments Start November 13th, No Pre-Orders

As far as speed I don't know, but personally I think google will be using some quick shipping services.
You beat me.

Shipping times

UK users:

"Shipping time

All packages will arrive via TNT within 1 - 2 business days of your order. Once your order has been shipped, you will receive an email notification with a TNT tracking number. Your estimated time of delivery will be determined at the point that your order has been processed and shipped. It may take 24 hours for the TNT package tracking to return any information for your tracking number."

US users:

"Shipping time

All packages are delivered via UPS two-day shipping. However, please note that it may take up to 2 business days for us to process your order for shipment. Once your order has been shipped, you will receive an email notification with a UPS tracking number. Your estimated time of delivery will be determined at the point that your order has been processed and shipped. It may take 24 hours for the UPS package tracking to return any information for your tracking number.

UPS two-day shipping isn't available in parts of Hawaii and Alaska. If shipping to Hawaii or Alaska, please allow for additional time for your delivery to arrive."

Others: See here and choose your country.