View Single Post
Old November 13th, 2012, 03:15 PM   #8 (permalink)
woodsb123

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Hey jlgarr86, I agree with what everyone else here is telling you. In fact, I've never heard of your phone which means it's not one of the popular android phones, therefore, probably neither have most other android enthusiasts/developers. If that's the case, what you could do is check out a few developer websites to see if they are building custom roms for your phone. The best site that I know about is - Android, Windows Phone, and Windows Mobile Development News, Information, and Howtos - XDA Developers Once you are on that site, you can do a search for your device to see much information, if any, about your phone that is being done, including custom roms, updates, custom software and others. This is where you could also see which devices the developers are spending time on due to the demands of others and the best devices around. Also, if you want to see a list of root related apps, just perform a search in the google play store for the word - root. That should produce some information to assist you with the particular apps that were made especially for rooted devices. Hope this helps.